Effective Date: 09-Aug-2023
Information We Collect:
- For Parents: When parents use our service, we may collect certain personal information, including your email address, name and contact information.
- For Students: As a learning center exclusively for students we may collect limited personal information for educational purposes, but we ensure it is handled with utmost care and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- For Teachers: When teachers use our service, we may collect certain personal information, including your email address, name and contact information.
How We Use Your Information:
- Parents', Students’ and Teachers' Email Addresses: We use your email addresses to identify you as users and to provide access to our service.
- Parents' and Students’ Email Addresses: We may also use your email addresses to send you important updates, announcements, and information related to our services.
- Student's Information: We only collect and use students information for educational purposes, to provide personalized learning experiences and for regulatory compliance.
The security of your personal information and that of your student is of utmost importance to us. We implement industry-standard measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration.
Our services may integrate with third-party services, such as Google, for login purposes. Please review their respective privacy policies to understand how they handle your data.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services to you and as required by law.
Our services are designed specifically for kids, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from students without the verifiable consent of their parents or legal guardians.
- Parents and Teachers have the right to access, correct, or delete their personal information. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
- For student's information, parents or legal guardians can contact us to review, update, or request the deletion of their child's data.